It's Sunday night....you know what that means!! That's right, a new 15 minute workout to start your week off right and add to your weekly options for sweat sessions!! Today's focus is legs, legs, legs!!
Lunges x10 (per side)
Isometric lunges x10 (per side)
Squats with side raises x10 (per side)
Weighted deadlifts x10
Weighted plie squats x10
Side Lunges x10 (per side)
Knee Raises w/Reverse Extension x10 (per side)
Weighted Calf Raises x20
Complete a full set. Rest for 1-2 minutes. Repeat set 2 more times for a total of 3 full sets in 15 minutes.
- Lunges - make sure that your leg is making a 90 degree angle when you bend into the lunge and that your knee DOES NOT come past your toes. Keep good posture, engage your core.
- Isometric lunges - these are small movements down at the bottom of the lunge to really feel the burn
- Weighted Deadlift - bend your knees just a tiny bit, keep you back straight, squeeze your booty at the top. Keep the weights grazing your legs on the way down and up.
- Weighted plie squat - stand tall and have good posture, engage your core, squeeze your booty at the top
- Side Lunges - make sure knee DOES NOT come past your toes
- Knee Raises w/reverse extension - this one works your whole body and helps with your balance. Move slowly and focus on your balance. Keep your foot flexed.
- Weighted calf raises - can most likely use a much higher weight on this one than on some of the others. Take your time and make sure you are maximizing the extension of your calf muscle.
In the video I am using a 15lb dumbbell.
Pair this with any of my other 15 minute workouts or 15 mintues of cardio and you will have slayed another solid sweat session!! Way to go beautiful!! 🙌🏼