Hi girls!! New workout coming at you today!!! This one is focused 100% on your lower body! 😁 Think...inner things, outer thighs, hamstrings, quads.....and my favorite...the booty! 🍑 And as always, your core will get some nice work too as long you make sure to keep it engaged!!
Moves are below and I've included some variations for some of the moves if you are just starting out.
Lower Body Blast
Lunge w/Knee Raise
Raised Bridge Roll
Side Knee Raise
Plank Leg Raises
Complete each move 15x each. Repeat rounds for a total of 3 rounds.
- Bridge Raise - if you don't have a band, that's OK! Still go through the move as shown in the video and keep that core tight to keep your legs in control as you expand them out and back in.
- Lunge w/Knee Raise - if this is too much for you, you can always just do the lunch and not pull up into a knee raise.
- Raised Bridge Roll - if you don't have access to a ball, have no fear! Just perform a standard bridge. Lay on your back like I am in the video but instead of having your feet up on a ball, plant them down on the ground, knees facing up towards the ceiling. Engage you core and lift your booty up, squeeze at the top, then lower back down.
- Side Knee Raise - again, if you don't have a band no problem, just complete the move without it.
- Squat Jumps - if these are too much, just do static squats. Stand in place, legs hip width apart, squat down keeping your knees behind your toes, weight in your heels, then raise back up and squeeze that booty at the top.
- Plank Leg Raises - you can also do these on your knees instead of in plank
Hope you girls enjoy this one! 😘